The rebuild option is ordinarily chosen for machines that have a reliable CNC but need mechanical restoration.
It involves complete restoration of the machine’s mechanical components. This allows the machine to run at its full capacity and hold OEM Spec capacity.
The entire machine is taken apart, inspected, and rebuilt using new parts when necessary and re-machined parts to control accuracy and cost.
The Rebuild Process Includes
- Rebuild mechanical components
- Replacing bearings
- Grinding Hardened ways and/or replacement of guides. Hand scraping to OEM specifications.
- Ball-screw repair or replacement if necessary
- Rebuild hydraulic and lube system with new valves and hoses
- Repair/replacement of way wipers and covers
- Repainting entire machine
- Positioning accuracy to OEM Specifications